Here's my final gatosclub.com NFL mock draft with no trades allowed. I'll take credit for a correct pick if I match up a player with a team even if it's in a different slot due to a trade. Here's how I think things will play out.
1. Panthers – Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
Frank Reich just said the team has a consensus. I think it's Young.
2. Texans – Will Anderson, EDGE, Alabama
If Young is gone, it's going to be Anderson. DeMeco Ryans goes defense.
3. Cardinals – Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia
They'll trade down for an additional pick and still probably select Carter.
4. Colts – C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State
Shane Steichen will have a QB to right the ship in Indy after doing great things in Philly.
5. Seahawks – Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech
Wilson could be the best pass rusher in the class and Seattle does well to get him at No. 5.
6. Lions – Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois
Witherspoon is our consensus best CB at gatosclub.com and Detroit gets him.
7. Raiders – Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon
Even with Jimmy G. in town, Vegas should go QB, but the top two are gone, so it's defense.
8. Falcons – Myles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson
Atlanta needs help in a lot of places, but they'll be happy to add an elite edge.
9. Bears – Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern
The Bears had the best vantage point for nearby Skoronski. He'll protect Justin Fields.
10. Eagles – Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas
Robinson is a top-five talent and the Eagles won't pass up a chance to add to their firepower.
11. Titans – Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
The Titans need to rebuild one of the worst O-lines in the NFL. Johnson will help.
12. Texans – Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
The upside is exciting, but it could definitely backfire if he doesn't stay consistent.
13. Packers – Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
Irony of all ironies, Green Bay takes a WR to help Jordan Love, with Aaron Rodgers in N.Y.
14. Patriots – Lukas Van Ness, EDGE, Iowa
Van Ness just seems like a Patriot and he should contribute quickly for Bill Belichick.
15. Jets – Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
With Rodgers taking snaps for the Jets, they'll make sure he's protected by adding Wright.
16. Commanders – Will Levis, QB, Kentucky
Levis has potential, and the Commanders could be taking the second best QB in the draft.
17. Steelers – Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland
The prospect of Banks is too hard to pass up as he offers top-end athleticism.
18. Lions – Calijah Kancey, DT, Pittsburgh
This Lions D-line is pretty barren outside of Aidan Hutchinson. Kancey will help on the inside.
19. Buccaneers – Brian Branch, S, Alabama
The Bucs have plenty of needs, but they could get the best safety in the draft with this pick.
20. Seahawks – Quentin Johnston, WR, TCU
They got their edge player at No. 5, so they add another weapon on the outside here.
21. Chargers – Bryan Bresee, DT, Clemson
After Carter and Kancey, Bresee is the best interior D-lineman to help fill a need for L.A.
22. Ravens – Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State
He could also go to his dad's old team, Pittsburgh, but I think they'll take Banks instead.
23. Vikings – Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College
Flowers finds ways to get open and Adam Theilen’s exit opens up a lot of targets for him.
24. Jaguars – O’Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida
The Jags need help protecting Trevor Lawrence and the Gator can pitch in right away.
25. Giants – Jordan Addison, WR, Southern Cal
There's little doubt that Addison would be able to contribute to the Giants from day one.
26. Cowboys – Michael Mayer, TE, Notre Dame
Mayer is one of the most complete tight ends to come out of the draft in a number of years.
27. Bills – Nolan Smith, DE/OLB, Georgia
Some had RB Robinson falling here, but the Bills would be happy to add the fast LB.
28. Bengals – Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
He's a better receiving TE than Mayer, and that means he'll be another weapon for Joe Burrow.
29. Saints – Will McDonald IV, EDGE, Iowa State
The Saints can use a player that can get to the quarterback just like every other team.
30. Eagles – Keion White, DL, Georgia Tech
He can play on the inside or outside and contribute to an already great Eagles D-line.
31. Chiefs – Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia
Jones is an elite athlete with impressive 2022 tape, and he scored well at the combine.