You've seen NFL power rankings before, but here at gatosclub we're also interested in the bottom of the barrel. As far as power rankings go, we're looking at what teams have done on the field, with a bit of an eye toward the future. We're also going to include our Sour Rankings, though, which will look at the teams that have had the worst performances and poor prospects.
So without further ado, here's a look at our NFL Power Rankings, featuring the best eight teams following Week 12. And the Sour Rankings, featuring the worst eight squads the league has to offer.
1. Kansas City Chiefs -- Kansas City handled the defending champion, although short-handed, Rams to stay atop the rankings this week. The Chiefs are just stacking wins at this point.
2. Philadelphia Eagles -- Though their win over the Packers was impressive, it's not like beating the Packers when they're good. They gave up 33 to a sometimes anemic Green Bay offense lost ballhawk C.J. Gardner-Johnson indefinitely.
3. Buffalo Bills -- Josh Allen had another strong game on the ground to lead the Bills to tough win over the improving Lions. Poor time management by the Lions left too much time for Allen and kicker Tyler Bass, who kicked the winner from 45 yards out.
4. Miami Dolphins -- The Dolphins are staying near the top of the rankings after doubling up the Texans. Miami didn't even need to score in the second half after building a 30-0 lead.
5. Dallas Cowboys -- The Cowboys hold strong at No. 5 after beating the Giants on Thanksgiving for the season sweep. Even after trailing at halftime, Dallas never really seemed like they'd lose that game.
6. Minnesota Vikings -- Minnesota stays at No. 6 as they bounce back from the Cowboys blowout to beat a game Patriots team Thanksgiving night. Ten fourth-quarter points did the job for the Vikings.
7. Cincinnati Bengals -- The owners of a three-game winning streak, the Bengals took down a tough Titans team Sunday. A 27-yard pass play from Joe Burrow to Tee Higgins proved to be the winner early in the fourth quarter to move the Bengals back into our Power Rankings.
8. Baltimore Ravens -- The Ravens' winning streak stopped at four as they fell to the Jaguars, who scored a 2-point conversion to steal a win. That knocks them down to No. 8.
25. Detroit Lions -- They continue to stay in games, but their three-game winning streak ended against the Bills. It's a moral victory, so I have them sticking at No. 25.
26. Indianapolis Colts -- It's a circus at this point, and while they have the effort, they've still lost two in a row with just four total wins.
27. Las Vegas Raiders -- Josh Jacobs was the overtime hero this week as the Raiders have won two in a row to move up three spots.
28. Carolina Panthers -- Carolina benefited from facing the Broncos and move up a spot with the win.
29. Los Angeles Rams -- I probably should have had them in the Sour Rankings sooner. The defending champions are on a five-game losing streak and are missing their best offensive players.
30. Chicago Bears -- The Bears drop two spots after getting dominated by the Jets in a three-touchdown loss.
31. Denver Broncos -- The Broncos lost again but stay in this spot because they somehow have three wins. To lose by two touchdowns against the Panthers is pretty unbelievable.
32. Houston Texans -- The 1-9-1 Texans dropped their sixth straight game, this time to the Dolphins. They have a date with Deshaun Watson and the Browns next.