You've seen NFL power rankings before, but here at gatosclub we're also interested in the bottom of the barrel. As far as power rankings go, we're looking at what teams have done on the field, with a bit of an eye toward the future. We're also going to include our Sour Rankings, though, which will look at the teams that have had the worst performances and poor prospects.
So without further ado, here's a look at our NFL Power Rankings, featuring the best eight teams following Week 9. And the Sour Rankings, featuring the worst eight squads the league has to offer.
1. Philadelphia Eagles -- Still the only undefeated team in the league, there's no reason they should be atop the rankings after a solid win over the Texans.
2. Kansas City Chiefs -- Kansas City held off a tough Titans squad in overtime and moves up due to the Bills loss.
3. Buffalo Bills -- Hold your breath for Josh Allen's elbow as the Bills fall to the Jets in a surprising upset. The loss moves Buffalo out of the top spot.
4. Minnesota Vikings -- Minnesota continues to win games they might have otherwise lost in previous seasons. Kirk Cousins liked that win over his former team in Washington.
5. Dallas Cowboys -- The Cowboys were off in Week 9, but they hold strong here as they prepare to take on a reeling Packers team next.
6. Baltimore Ravens -- The Ravens stand pat after a nice solid victory over the Saints on Monday night for their third straight win.
7. Miami Dolphins -- They find their way back into the Power Rankings upon the realization that they are undefeated when Tua Tagovailoa starts and finishes a game. They held off the Bears with a lot of offense to make it three straight wins.
8. Seattle Seahawks -- It's the Seahawks first appearance in the top 8 of the Power Rankings and it's well-deserved after they handled the Cardinals for their fourth straight win. Their defense is much improved and Geno Smith is looking good.
25. Denver Broncos -- The Broncos stayed put as they were on bye this week.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars -- The Jags jump two spots with a comeback win over the lowly Raiders.
27. Carolina Panthers -- Carolina drops another spot as the Bengals doubled them up after leading 35-0 at halftime.
28. Chicago Bears -- Justin Fields had an outstanding game on the ground, but it wasn't enough to give the Bears the win over the streaking Dolphins. They do fall a spot after the loss.
29. Pittsburgh Steelers -- The bye week has them sticking at this spot.
30. Detroit Lions -- The Lions got a win over the struggling Packers to jump two spots out of the Sour Rankings cellar.
31. Las Vegas Raiders -- The Raiders drop another spot yet again, this time after blowing another lead. The Jags rallied from down 17-0 to beat Vegas.
32. Houston Texans -- A tough draw in Week 9 had them facing our top team. They hung tough, but a Lions win has the Texans in our bottom spot.